Boat Trips Punta Cana
- Boat Trips Punta Cana reserves the right to apply a 50% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made 24 hours prior to the date of excursion by the client.
- 100% Cancellation charge will be applied if the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the date of excursion by your client.
- Cancellation 48 hours in advance of the boarding will entitle the client to reschedule the cruise depending on Boat Trips Punta Cana’s availability.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Boat Trips Punta Cana reserves the right at its own discretion to cancel or reschedule the cruise. If however, your client refuses the rescheduling, they will be refunded up to 50% of the total amount of the cruise booked
EXCURSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All excursions are subject to change without notice. Descriptions, departure times, itineraries, pricing, and locations may be altered and may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
Descriptions, schedules and excursion lengths are all based on approximate times. Changes may be unavoidable and can be made at Boat Trips Punta Cana sole discretion.
EXCURSION CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
In the event of cancellation, your sole resource is a refund of the amount paid for the cancelled activity. Excursions may be cancelled or modified by Boat Trips Punta Cana depending on the number of guests participating.
- No show: Nonrefundable (Medical certification is valid).
- Cancellation with a 48hr notice prior the pickup time of the activity: Full refund
- Cancellation with a 24hr notice prior to the pickup time of the activity: 50% refund of the total purchase.
- Cancellation with less than 24hr notice: Nonrefundable.
- Weather-related cancellation: Nonrefundable. Please review our weather-related policy below.
WEATHER RELATED POLICY
Sometimes the weather does not cooperate. It should be noted that all of our excursions operate rain or shine. Nonetheless, Breakers Luxury Boat Trips may cancel particular excursions due to weather-related safety considerations. In this instance all efforts will be made to accommodate guests on an alternate excursion or an alternate day, however, refunds do not apply.